Friday, October 03, 2008

postcard from the land of lost socks


Yup.       I've been living C.O.D. for quite a while. For me that means "Conflicting Objectives Disorder." Though time spent at work has slowed down, it's because too many plates are spinning. I really need some serious single-tasking time. My fear is that at the end of the day, something major is going to be left undone.

In addition to work stress, I'm back sharing the teaching responsibilities for an adult Bible Study class and I picked up some child-supervision-in-church opportunities with Sam (my just barely five year old grandson). Plus I have a friend who wants me to start a house church and I've thought about starting an off-campus Bible Study group during the week.

I find the house/cell church idea interesting, but the other individuals involved seem to have different needs or they seem to be at different places in the journey.

For me... I just want to hang out and have some conversations with those who are not "Institutionalized". Make some new friends and see where God takes those relationships. I feel like that's my calling. It just seems clear and natural to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home