Thursday, May 12, 2005

what are friends for?

I wanted to take a moment to say thanks to a friend.

My outdoor faucets have been leaking profusely. I went to the hardware store to get parts to refurbish them. As it turns out I needed a blow torch to remove the old parts and attach the new ones. Keith has come to the rescue again. He not only had one, but took time out of his day to drive across town (twice) and fix both for me. If it weren’t for friends like Keith, I’d be out a lot of money on household repairs. This blog’s for you…

1 Comments:

  • As you know, Jay, I consider these opportunities "play" more than work, especially when they involve friends like you and Gail. Thanks for inviting me and Suzanne to share your lives with you. Suzanne, especially, thanks you for asking me to fix stuff like this. If there's not enough stuff to fix, I tend to break stuff to fix. So, thanks for the thanks, but even more, thanks for the ongoing friendship that includes giving me the chance to express my gifts on your house!

    Blessings, my friend... got anything broken today?

    By Blogger Keith Lowry, at Saturday, May 14, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home