Thursday, December 29, 2005

Ghost of Christmas past...

This year was just different. Here's some background:

Andy's birthday: November 14
Lindsay's birthday: November 21
Thanksgiving: November 24
Gail working 3-4 part-time jobs through the holiday season.
Celebrate holidays with in-laws: December 18
Christmas Eve family meal and celebration @ my parents: (December 24)
Christmas morning family meal and celebration: (December 25)
Anniversary: (December 27)
Family meal etc.: December 28

Gail said that it feels different because all of the kids are older. I think that's probably true. I also was disconnected to a church family this year. I'm sure that's part of it also. Mostly though, it was scheduling. The whole season seemed as if it was squeezed together.

2005 Christmas Quotes to remember:
1. "I drive the Zamboni"
2. "I play drums"
3. "I'm busy"

2005 Christmas Quotes to forget:
"Fleece Da De Da!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home