Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Old friends

I had the privilege Sunday evening spending some time with a couple of HSU friends Dirk Strickland and Doug and Debbie Riggs. I sneeked up on them during the Sunday evening service. It was great fun.

Later in the week, I spoke with Becky Barber Shinpaugh about the experience and we began reminiscing about some of our college friends as well. I thought I'd mention the names that I could recall that came up in those discussions:

Dale and Judy Pond
Marv and Jo Knox
Johnny and Jeanette Huckaby
Larry Homes
David Miller
Pam Culbertson
Wayne and Becky Sheffield
John Hinkle
Greg and Pam Smith
Earl Powell
Gene Alexander
Renee Maciel
Roger Roenfeldt
Bobby and Terri Price
John and Janie Milam
George and DiAnn Koehl

Others that I've thought of since...

Craig and Christi Klempnauer
Mark and Kayla
Steve and Sherron Kilgore
Susan Hamilton
Steve and Jeannie Abbott
Phil Barnes
Paul Jackson

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home