Monday, August 21, 2006

MIA or The Hamster in the Wheel

Not that I have a large audience reading my blog. Especially since I've been so busy and haven't posted lately...

Congratulations to James and Laura Bush! 25 years of marriage; new house; new job.

Though we arrived late to the party, we still got to see Stephen and Jen, Sarah, and Chris. Plus we got to see the Edwards briefly: Brent, Sherry, Liesl, and Krista.

It just reminded me of how much time has slipped away and some of the unfinished business that I've undertaken. I've not done a very good job of balancing work, family, and ministry lately.

I'll try to do better...

1 Comments:

  • You'd be surprised who's reading. :) I actually have a thingy on my blog where my favorites get a "New Updates" flag, so I noticed you had a new message.

    Check out the song lyrics I posted on my blog last night. They are amazing. Unfortunately, the song is not on this guy's myspace, but I bought the itunes song, and the 99 cents has broken down into about a penny per play so far, I've played it so many time.

    Reminds me of:
    "Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven."

    By Blogger Julie Kibler, at Monday, August 21, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home